BonBon Lingerie's Business Purpose And Method Of Operation
BonBon Lingerie Sales OÜ (hereinafter BonBon Lingerie) operates as an international online store of Estonian designer lingerie under the BonBon Lingerie brand. BonBon Lingerie handles all aspects of online sales, including product photography, product storage, customer communication and packaging, and delivery of products to the customer through logistics partners. The provision of the aforementioned service requires the processing of personal contact data of the Customers, such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. The information is necessary, among other things, for example to send the ordered goods to the Customer or to inform about the sale of new products.
Information We Collect
BonBon Lingerie collects personal data to identify the Customer and communicate with the Customer. BonBon Lingerie is the data controller. The collection of personal data may take place with the Customer's consent in the following ways:
- by providing your personal data in our online store;
- using cookies or information specified in the User's account;
- by purchasing products from our online store (personal data required to fulfill the order may include name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other data);
- using our other services;
We also collect data that is not linked to a specific person (data about users' age, gender and location). In addition, we may collect information about the activities of our website customers;
Customers can view, edit and add their personal information on the "My Account" page. If you want to change the e-mail address used to log in to the website, you can do so in the "My Account" settings.
How We Use The Data Collected
In particular, we process data to perform the services offered on the website:
- to carry out various BonBon Lingerie sequences (for example, when subscribing to our newsletter) and to register on the website;
- for order fulfillment and other related activities;
- to manage payments, including anti-fraud control when paying by credit/debit card;
- To manage your requests and requests, including technical and commercial requests and requests, to provide information regarding your orders and to respond to other possible requests and requests;
- With your consent, to send commercial communications for marketing purposes through various channels;
- when you contact our contact person;
- With your consent, your personal data is processed to improve the experience of browsing the website, among other things for commercial purposes.
Using the collected personal data, we can inform our customers about campaigns and product-related announcements on our website. Those customers who do not wish to receive our newsletter can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
Data is collected and used to obtain information about products, services and website popularity. Such aggregate data is used without reference to a specific individual;
Your personal data is mainly processed by electronic and telematic means by BonBon Lingerie and other parties who perform tasks that are important for the operation of the online store, the use of services by customers and the purchase of products on our website.
At the moment, in addition to BonBon Lingerie, data may be processed by:
- delivery services are provided by persons who process the necessary data for the posting, delivery and return of products purchased on our website;
- persons who provide BonBon Lingerie with IT services for website development and server maintenance services;
- ESTO AS (reg. code 14180709) has the right to use the data of persons who applied for ESTO installment payments;
- Maksekeskus AS processes the personal data necessary to make payments;
- Google Analytics IT service provider, to better understand our customers. You can read more about how Google uses your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en You can also opt out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect. To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
You can ask us to review, correct, delete or otherwise change personal data previously published on My Account or transmitted through our services. Once you have registered for a BonBon Lingerie account, you can update your user settings and profile by logging into www.bonbonlingerie.com with your username and password.
If you wish to change or delete your personal information by e-mail, please specify which personal information you want to change or delete, whether you want the personal data you have given us to be classified in our database instead, or what other restrictions you want on the use of the data apply.
At the end of the data retention period, BonBon Lingerie will delete your personal data in a way that ensures that they cannot be reconstructed or read.
The personal data processor provides the following information to the person at the person's request:
- personal data related to the person;
- purposes of personal data processing;
- categories and sources of personal data;
- third parties or their categories to whom the transfer of personal data is permitted;
- third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- the name of the personal data processor or its representative and the address and other contact details of the personal data processor.
A person has the right to receive his personal data from a personal data processor. If possible, personal data will be provided in the manner requested by the person;
The processor of personal data is obliged to provide the person with information and issue the required personal data or justify the refusal to issue data or provide information within five working days following the day of receiving the application;
A person has the right to request the processor of his personal data to correct incorrect personal data;
If the processing of personal data is not permitted by law, the data subject has the right to demand:
- termination of personal data processing;
- termination of disclosure or access to personal data;
- deletion or closure of collected personal data.
The person has the right to appeal to the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court if the person believes that his rights are being violated in the processing of personal data, unless a different dispute procedure is provided by law.
Device Information We Collect
"Log Files" - Our website monitors website activity and collects data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring and exit pages, and date/time.
Our website uses "web bugs", "tags" and "pixels", which are electronic files used to store information about how you browse the website.
Our website uses an "E-mail list" if you have registered for an e-mail list.
The BonBon Lingerie online store uses social interfaces from the following service providers:
- Add-ons of the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc. at www.facebook.com. by (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA);
Add-ons are independent extensions of interface providers. Therefore, BonBon Lingerie has no influence over the scope of use of the data collected through the interfaces by the providers of the interfaces.
BonBon Lingerie uses all possible precautions (administrative, technical and physical) to protect the personal data of its Customers. Only authorized processors have access to data processing and data modification.All of the Customer's personal data obtained when purchasing from the BonBon Lingerie
website is considered confidential information. The security of personal data and bank transactions is ensured by a protected data transmission channel.